Web Developer Junior
If you are also interested in participatory platform, gamification and social network sites, and you are willing to change the democracy, join us! We are looking for a PHP developer intern with basic knowledge of PHP, OOP, HTML, CSS and JS.
Who we are
We are an innovative startup working at the EU level on e-democracy and e-participation. We are working hard to improve our software platform to develop our participatory projects in municipalities and schools and to growth a community through gamification and .
What you'll be doing
- Learn from our senior developers how a high demand platform is made and you will also collaborate with engineers, designers and products to deliver new features and experiences for our applications
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our platform for participatory democracy
- Identify and deliver improvements to speed, quality and efficiency - be that in page rendering, build improvements, more specs or more efficient hosting
- Working with tech including PHP7, Laravel, Node.js, Webpack, Redis, ElasticSearch, AWS and more!
- Learn to build for ever increasing numbers of users, products and transactions
Working in an international atmosphere
A bit about you
- You want to build something that is really useful for people and communities
- You have a love for beautifully crafted products that delight people
- You want to learn how such products are made and you want to be part of it right away
- You have basic PHP, OOP and JS knowledge
- Enjoy pairing with other programmers, contributing to joint design sessions and reviewing your peers work
- Always thinking of new directions and improvements we can take based on data, and be able to articulate your ideas to the team
Why join us?
Paid internship, relaxing but challenging working place
Out of the stressful metropolis and easy to reach